Michael shared a link to the article to identify the characteristics of the viewers watching the video. We first set a goal to find the character of the company and add it to the video production by referring to related keywords and contents. We compared the total of 9 keywords by selecting 3 keywords each of us thought. Fortunately, we combined keywords that are not much different and finally compressed them into three. Lastly, we coordinated the video schedule and reviewed all the scripts and PowerPoint presentations that Michael would use to shoot.
There was a formal Monday this Monday. It was the first time Fabio gave a presentation since he joined the company, and this was my fourth presentation. I reported to Michael and Fabio the progress of the database. I prepared for PowerPoint slides about the video shooting based on the checklist I made last week. Slides included that the equipment I installed for the video and took the first simulation video. The theme of the video was to show which video we upload on the LiftPort YouTube channel.
We ran the program to edit the video and there were many problems. First of all, the angle of light created shadows, which interfered with editing. The color of Michael's tie is also green, so it overlaps with the color of the screen. Finally, the wrinkled screen interfered with editing. I made a list of problems that occurred so that we can solve them as soon as possible. The video editing program that I used was a free version. This version was not able to do many functions and the watermark was included in our video so it could not be uploaded.
Fabio and I removed the wrinkles on the green screen with the steam iron that Michael brought. After that, I made a short introductory video for the beginning and end of the video. Fortunately, Michael liked the phrase graphics that I made, so I decided to use them, and I wrote down the needs and additions. I went into YouTube Creator's page and chose and applied music for the video.